Aadhar card mobile number registeration with the help of online link – Indian government issued the major identity card is mostly linked to all types of documents.
Nowadays, the aadhar Card is work as the primary identity for everyone in India. This card contains some hidden details of your person like biometric information and some visible information that appeared on the aadhar card that is
- Your full name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Photo of aadhar card holder
- Address of the Aadhaar card holder
- Unique Aadhar card number
If you don’t have still Aadhar card then you have to apply for new aadhar card by registering your mobile number.
Once your aadhar card is successfully registered with your mobile number from the online link. You are eligible to get government schemes, benefits, interest-free loans that kind of information directly transferred to your mobile number.
If you do not your Aadhaar with mobile number I think you won’t get any animation regarding to government schemes. So you last so many benefits from government as well as bank sector.
Aadhar Card Mobile Number Registration Through Online UIDAI Link
The government gives us a chance to change our update your details in Aadhar. Especially if you want to register your mobile number to your aadhar card. There is a simple facility to updater registers our mobile number true Assassin online link.
But presently acidity can be discontinued due to some reasons. So we can have another way to get this kind of services form aadhar enrollment centre.
Initially you have to find nearest enrollment centre with the help of UIDAI website.
You Just try to enter this website and click on nearest enrolment Centre location. After that you get information about your nearest Aadhar Card enrollment centre.
Once you find the enrollment centre then you have to follow few simple steps to aadhar mobile number registration through online link.
After appointment you submit your correction form in your enrollment centre. Mobile number updation takes up to 90 days according to Government rules.
Let’s follow these steps to register your mobile number in Aadhar
- You need to find your nearest and centre by using UIDAI website.
- Once you find the location of enrollment centre then you have to apply for appointment.
- At appointment date you have you have to go enrollment enrolment Centre with your mobile number along with aadhar Card copy.
- Take the correction form and fill up your mobile number and submit form to the operator.
- After within a few days your mobile number will be registered successfully with your aadhar card.
- Here you don’t get another Aadhar card.
- I want to check your mobile number register or not with your Aadhar card. Then you have to call UIDAI 1947.
- Another way is when for farm other related services when you get OTP number, your mobile number registered.
- You do not get an OTP number your mobile number may not be registered successfully.
Why We Need to Do Registration To Our Mobile Number To Aadhar Card Link Online
For security purpose government introduces oTP number while using the aadhar card for different kind of services in your day to day life.
There are number of situations aadhar card is verified with the help of your mobile number.
While verifying your other number in particular service bank, applying jobs, apply certificates.
Few important reasons to register your mobile number to your Aadhar. Some of them are listed below.
- You can able to carry your Aadhar card in your mobile by using M Aadhaar app. If it is possible to use this service you can register your mobile number with Aadhar.
- If you want to form online aadhar card related services then you need to enter your OTP number to perform specific operations.
- In future if you want to update or change your mobile number with the help of Aadhar card mobile number registration from UIDAI service online link.
- Some people wants to get loan from financial apps at the moment they ask Aadhar number after you get OTP number that is enter in that application.
Fee For Add Mobile Number Registration online Via Link To Your Aadhar Card
Yes, surely we have to pay a few for the aadhar correction service. Here I will tell you how much amount we have to pay? and how to pay for the aadhar mobile number registration online link in the enrollment centre.
For example, I want to pay fee for my mobile number registration with Aadhar to follow below steps.
- First I just went to the nearest enrolment centre ask correction form for mobile number update.
- After fill up the my new mobile number in the correction form and submit it to the computer operator.
- He apply my correction form and give the receipt paper to me.
- Enrollment employee takes your biometric authentication if it is necessary to authenticate.
- The receipt paper contains SRN number and apply date with time.
- This SRN number help you to track our status of mobile number registration online.
- After successful applying aadhar correction then I have to pay 50 rupees for aadhar mobile number registration online link with the help of enrollment Centre employee.
- Mobile registration generally takes 90 working days.
After successful mobile number registration we can able to use for available services our daily activities.
Required Documents For Mobile Number Registration To Aadhar
The applicant no need to submit any type of documents for updating, changing details of the Aadhar card. You only need to submit aadhar correction form with biometric authentication.
Few times only to carry your original Aadhar card to the endowment centre. If ask show your Aadhar card then show it.
It is very rare to asking about your physical Aadhaar card.
I hope you like this article and recently government discontinued the aadhar mobile number registration online linking process. Due to some reasons government take this decision aadhar card updation.
You try to find the nearest enrollment centre and go to the centre without any documents. You have to take your mobile along with 50 rupees amount able to register your mobile number within 90 working days.